Quick Start Training Program for New Keller Williams Agents
RAMP UP for Keller Williams
Our office recently implemented a new training program for new agents called RAMP UP which stands for Rapid Agent Marketing Plan for Ultimate Productivity.
RAMP UP is an online program that helps new agents understand the KW systems that are discussed in detail in The Millionaire Real Estate Agent book by our founder, Gary Keller. Because it is online, agents can work through the program at their own pace.
RAMP UP is designed to help agents to invest time in developing critical parts of the business from the start to get them into production quicker. It will also help the new agents so they don’t feel overwhelmed with how to navigate the Keller Williams technology.
RAMP UP is an 8 week Road Map or step by step process to guide you through everything you need to know to get your business up and running.
Program Highlights Include:
- Create an annual marketing plan
- Define and find the ideal client
- Prioritize marketing activities
- Write 8×8’s that convert
- Promote a business online
- Find new clients and nurture existing ones
- Gain a deeper understanding of the MREA’s marketing principles
In addition, to RAMP UP our office has purchased licenses to The Flyer Box Club which is a system to help new KW agents with their technology setup to include:
- White Pages setup and profile completion
- Activate KW email address
- Setup KW Mobile App and show agent how to share with clients
- Setup eEdge marketing platform and launch touch campaign
- Launch Placester Website
- Activate and configure DotLoop
- Setup KW Connect Profile
- Forward personal domain to website
- Assist with professional biography
For more information about joining Keller Williams, check out this content-rich blog about my experience changing careers from the Navy to selling real estate with Keller Williams with no regrets. Starting a Real Estate Career in Colorado Springs.